WRSystems has implemented an integrated Quality Management System (QMS) compliant with the ISO 9001:2015 quality system model and CMMI® best practices. Defined and controlled core processes, skilled and qualified personnel, and a focus on customer satisfaction have enabled WRSystems to achieve excellence in performance, and provide consistently high-quality products and services.
QUALITY POLICYWRSystems is committed
to providing innovative and high quality systems engineering products and services to satisfy our customers by:Meeting or exceeding their requirements for quality, timeliness, and performance;Ensuring our employees have requisite training, tools, and work environment;
Continually improving our processes and Quality Management System (QMS).
Our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals hold multiple certifications and years of expertise in the areas of software quality engineering, quality management, quality process improvement, Six Sigma, Lean processing, quality systems auditing, software testing, independent verification and validation (IV&V), ISO 9001:2015, and CMMI.
We provide our customers with the assurance and expertise needed as we deliver the very best quality products and services, as well as guidance in implementing their own quality processes.
- W R Systems, Ltd. Sells EMSYS® Intellectual Property Rights to Emsys Maritime Ltd.
- WR Awarded NAVSUP Contract
- WR Continues its Expansion into the NAVCOM Sector with Strategic Hire
- 3D Printing Saves Time and Money
- WR Expands NAVCOM Service Capability Within the U.S
- Simon Brown and Emsys-iS Featured in Fuels, Lubes, and Emissions Technology
- Post SMM Round-Up
- WR Launches New On-Stack Scrubber Emission Monitor at SMM 2014
- WR Nominated for International Seatrade Insider Cruise Award
- 3 weeks til SMM 2014 Hamburg
- WR’s Dr. Yuri I. Abramovich selected as 2014 Winner of The IEEE Picard Medal
- A Better Way
- Early Summer Report – Posidonia 2014
- WR Awarded $34.4M Contract
- WR Announces Andy Crawford to Manage Operations for Commercial Maritime Business Unit
- WR Opens Tampa Technical Support Depot
- WR Heads to Rotterdam for Europort 2013
- WR Systems upgrades Emsys to measure mass emissions rates in anticipation of the EU’s MRV initiative
- US Technology Firm Takes Lead in Scrubber Monitoring
- WR Recognized As Silver Award Hall of Fame Member by Inside Business
- Emsys Featured in Fairplay
- Two Weeks til Nor-Shipping
- Emsys Wins Coveted Seatrade Award for ‘Clean Shipping’
- WR @ #CMA2013
- Emsys Emissions Monitoring System Shortlisted for Seatrade Awards 2013
- Emsys Featured in Marine Propulsion
- Simon Speaks @ CMA
- Clearing the Air Over Emissions Monitoring System (EMS) Calibration Gases
- Countdown to CMA
- Director of Quality to Present at International Conference on ISO 9000
- 2013 Best Places to Work in Virginia
- Major Contract Awards Seal a Successful 2012 for WR Systems
- Contract Vehicles
- Quality Policy
- Emsys, Christmas No. 1?
- Success in the Big Easy @ International Workboat Show 2012
- WR named as a 2013 Best Place to Work in Virginia
- YES meets NO(LA)
- WR Featured in Maritime Reporter November 2012 Issue
- ‘Sensors and Sensibility’ – a tale of confusion….
- WR Systems Awarded Patent for Emsys Emissions Monitoring Technology
- Greg Black Promoted to Senior Vice President of W R Systems, Ltd.
- Digital Hybrid Speed Log (DHYSL)
- Common Geospatial Navigation Toolkit (COGENT)
- Integrated Tactical Mobility System (ITMS)
- Over The Horizon Tactical Tracking System (OTHTTS)
- Hand Held Digital Data Test Set (HHDDTS)
- MK 6 Mod 5 Digital Dead Reckoning Tracer