Our training specialists first seek to understand the customers’ training requirements. Working with the customer, we analyze the requirements in an effort to ensure we deliver the desired content using media that will be most effective for the student. The optimal delivery may be something as simple as a checklist or as detailed as a web-based training package.
Our instructional systems designers design and implement curricula using industry-best and military standards as applicable. Our instructors deliver classroom and on-the-job training at our facilities or the customer site. Customer feedback shows that we exceed expectations in keeping the students’ attention and the students’ retention of the information.
Our field representatives and instructors conduct training in conjunction with installations, testing, maintenance, and certifications of electronic systems. Frequently this effort has entailed supporting worldwide requirements on short notice.
We develop just-in-time training tools, such as web-based procedural checklists that use flowcharting and graphics to guide the student, operator, or maintainer through a process, providing targeted guidance for chronic problems.
Our Instructional Systems Design team offers the following multimedia products and services for learning:
- Computer-Based Training/Web-Based Training (CBT/WBT)
- A Full Range of Multimedia: Video, Narration, 2D/3D Computer Graphics & Animation
- Complete Instructional Systems Design including Up-Front Analysis, Needs Assessment, Design Specifications, Course Storyboards, and Quality Assurance Specifications
- Training Scenarios Based on Actual Job Processes
- Testing Strategies Based on the Job or Situational Objectives
- Just-in-Time Training Tools.